Sunday 19 February 2012

Powerpoint 2010,Poqwepoint 2007 Play back error while playing video's in PowerPoint.

PowerPoint 2010,PowerPoint 2007

Play back error while playing video's in PowerPoint.

  1. Try opening the blank presentation >Save the presentation in PowerPoint in 97-2003 format (ppt) format > example : Test.ppt close the presentation.
  2. Open the Test.ppt file and insert the video and check if it plays I bet it will play.
  3. if you have any audio or video editing software make sure you uninstall them.
  4. Restart the computer go to your original presentation and play the video from the presentation.
CAUSE : 3rd party audio or video codecs conflicting with PowerPoint.

Please feel free to comment on this article.

8 comments:

  1. My video and audio editing software is photoshop elements 10 does that mean i will have to uninstall them i order to get the videos to work in power point 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 : if Try opening the blank presentation >Save the presentation in PowerPoint in 97-2003 format (ppt) format > example : Test.ppt close the presentation.
    Open the Test.ppt file and insert the video and check if it plays I bet it will play.
    this steps works for you then I would suggest you to uninstall Photoshop elements, uninstall Office reboot the machine and install Office.

    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My playback voice is very faint in ppt2010. How do I set microphone level to display the microphone check dialog box?>

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much.... saving the file as 97-2003 .ppt works.... this is awesome... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same problem and fixed just by saving it as 97-2003. Point is, we shouldn't have to do this!! It should just work in PP 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you save to the earlier versions you will lose all the new transitions and effects that go with 2010

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have experienced the same problems as many many others, and tried the same 'solutions' - all with the same unsatisfactory results. I've also tried getting technical support from Microsoft online but am finding this impossible!! Despite having a legitimate product which is eligible for support until 2015, when I finally connected up to a Microsoft technician, I was asked to pay US$50 before I could get an answer!!! Not happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking for some inspiration for a new client. Thanks for providing some great ideas.

    maree barry

    ReplyDelete