Messages stuck in outbox
Disconnect the Internet connection
- Unplug the Internet cable from the Computer.
- Right click on the email from the Outbox and click on Delete.
Click on Start>Search
Click on All files and folders
Type outbox.dbx under Name
Click on more advanced options & Select
Click on Search
Rename outbox.dbx to outbox.old
Close all the windows
Open Outlook Express
Delete the Attachment from the Email
- Double click on the large email and open it.
- Right click on the attachment and left click on Remove/Delete/Clear
- Close the email and it will Prompt you if you want to save it, Click on yes.
- Right click on the email and click on delete.