Solved : Error : 1335 while installing Office 2010 , Windows XP,
NOTE : Do not try this step in windows 7 Machine, Your computer will go to no boot mode.
Try to change the memory settings for installation, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type msconfig, and then click OK.
3. On the BOOT.INI tab, click Advanced Options.
4. In the BOOT.INI Advanced Options dialog box, select the /MAXMEM= check box, and then change the setting to 256 (or lower if your computer has less RAM).
5. Click OK to close the BOOT.INI Advanced Options dialog box.
6. In the System Configuration Utility dialog box, click Apply.
7. Click OK to close the System Configuration Utility dialog box.
8. Click Restart to the following message:
You must restart your computer for some of the changes made by System Configuration to take effect.
9. After you restart your computer, install Office as a Complete Install.
10. After you install Microsoft Office, follow steps 1 through 8 to clear the /MAXMEM= check box.
NOTE : Make sure you revert the settings back once the installation is complete and reboot the machine.