Microsoft Office 2013 fails to start, "Something went wrong."
Try opening Office application, if the problem persists.
Try repairing Office (Use Online repair) from Program features.
if you are not able to repair Office try uninstall Office by running the FIX from Microsoft Website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2739501/en-us
Reboot the machine.
Sign in to your account page
- Tried to open any office application in application safe mode by opening run command and type WinWord /safe
- If it opens which means that there is a 3rd party addin which is causing the issue.
- Disable addin by following steps
- If the application works fine safe mode, try disabling the add ins for the application and check the result,
- Click the File tab.
- Go to Options.
- Click Add-ins.
- Select or clear the options that you want. I would suggest to disable all the add ins.
(http://office.microsoft.com/redir/XT102780162.aspx), and then click the Install button to reinstall Office on the same PC. If you purchased Office with a DVD, use the DVD and product key that came in the product packaging to reinstall it.